- Bring down the space transportation costs.
- Improve the space travel affordability by a high mission frequency.
- Make the Czech Republic a space nation.
Building a rocket needs not to be a rocket science.
- “Kalashnikov” design. No need to be on the cutting-edge, but to be technologically just good enough to achieve the goal.
- Relaxed specifications which suppress risks, lead to rapid development and faciliate reusability.
- Optimize cost and reliability ahead of performance.
- Utilize of-the-shelf parts and available industrial infrastructure as much as reasonably possible.
The resulting launch system would then incorporate the following virtues
- It is simple and therefore inherently reliable. A part, which is not required, needs not to be developed and never fails.
- It is “user friendly”, so it requires only a small, reasonably skilled team to operate.
- It is reusable to a large extent. No or little refurbishment between missions.
- It is easily transportable within the frame of existing infrastructure.